Term and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
These Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made through Island Life Maldives.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The booking agent/ person or persons who makes booking through Island Life Maldives accepts these Terms and Conditions at the time of booking. Should the booking agent fail to make his her client/ guest aware of these Terms and Conditions agreement and its content, the booking shall be deemed invalid.
Prices, Payments and Deposit
All prices are quoted in US Dollars
- All prices are as stated in the website on the date of booking or as agreed at the time of booking.
- Total Cost of Booking (TCB) shall depend on the booking or package taken. The TCB shall be the amount communicated at the confirmation of the booking.
- Check-in at 15:00 hrs
- Check-out at 11:00 hrs
- 10% deposit of TBC to confirm booking
- Full payment shall be made at least 1 week before Check-in. Payment is deemed to be paid when it is credited to the account of Island Life Maldives
- Full payment needs to be made for booking made less than 10 working days of check-in
- Any bank charges shall be paid by the person booking
- Prices do not include any taxes or fees charged by the Central or Local Government, Island Council of Atoll Councils of the Republic of Maldives
- Reservation shall be confirmed once funds are cleared and credited in the account of Island Life Maldives.
All requests for cancellations shall be made by the client in writing to Island Life Maldives at [email protected] and date of receipt shall be effective date for consideration of the cancellation. The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated on TCB. All refunds shall be less any bank charges.For cancellation requests received 45 days prior to check-in 75 percent of the TCB shall be refunded.
- For cancellations requests received between 30 – 45 days prior to check-in 30 percent of the TBC shall be refunded.
- For cancellation requests received between 15 – 30 days prior to check-in 50 percent of the TBC shall be refunded
- No refunds shall be made for cancellation requests received less than 15 days of check-in
- Any cancellations are subject to the following deductions and administrative charges:
- Refunds to credit cards: the relevant cancellation fee, less a 6 percent credit card surcharge and an administrative charge.
- Direct bank deposits: the relevant cancellation fee, less bank charges debited to Island Life Maldives account, less an administrative charge.
- Forex transfers: the relevant cancellation fee, less actual bank charges debited to Island Life Maldives account, less an administrative charge.
- Cash payments: the relevant administration charges,
Booking Conditions & Conditions of Stay
The owners and the management of Island Life Maldives shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property brought onto the premises.
The Owner and Management Company cannot be held responsible for:
Any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, or by negligence or the wrongful act of anyone in the employment of or acting on behalf of the owner/management.
Any personal injury of what so ever nature, sustained by a guest, visitor, whether such injuries were sustained by the negligence or wrongful act of anyone employed by the owner/management or any other person or by the defective functioning of any apparatus or appliance of the owner/management.
The guest by checking in, warrants that he/she is duly authorized to sign for and bind all persons represented by him/her or for whom s/he is responsible to those conditions of residence and failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself/herself and his/her party at the guest houses managed, owned or bookings made by Island Life Maldives.
Number of persons
Overnight accommodation is strictly according to the number of persons as per the reservation document. Should the manager find more persons than those stated it is totally up to his/her discretion to ask the guests to pay extra for the additional person(s) staying at the property.
In the event of you wishing to alter details of a confirmed booking of accommodation there will be an amendment charge of $25 per client. All amendments must be confirmed to us in writing.
Alterations and cancellations by us
Though it is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise the client at the earliest possible date. If for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide the guest with the room/property booked, we reserve the right to transfer the guest to a similar room/property. However if this is not possible or the guest does not wish to be transferred, we will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid to us for the room/property, but we will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements.
Arrival & departure times
In most cases we will allow early check in and late check out if the room/property is available. Please check with us when you know your travel details.
For the comfort of all guests we do not allow any smoking inside any of the rooms. Smoking is permitted on all exterior terraces, balconies and roof decks unless marked or instructed otherwise.
The guest is responsible for the correct and decent behaviour of his/her party. Should the guest and his/her party behave in such a manner that is not acceptable by civilized standards, or the local community the management may ask the client and his/her party to vacate the property.
Damages & Losses
Guests will be charged for any damages to property and/or loss of keys/remotes/towels or any other items removed from the property belonging to Island Life Maldives.
- get a tan Relax On un uninhabited Island
- Imagine this Uninhabited Islands Real adventure
- You are welcome The people Make you feel special
- Fantastic Marine life Abundant marine life
- Unique Island Hopping Your own private boat
- Take a camera Snorkelling Best snorkelling in the world
- Get a group Fun in the Sun Fun days
- only at Keyodhoo Power Dive Power Snorkelling